Friday, March 5, 2010

First Post

Although new to blogging, I have been writing for a long time. In college, I discovered a true love for writing and thanks to professors who would accept nothing less than my best, I feel that I was able to begin developing my writing skills. Someday I'd like to enroll in a graduate level writing program but until my fiance is finished with school and I can talk him into believing that going back to school is really in every one's best interest, recreational writing will have to suffice.

Since my current occupation does not allow me much in terms of expressing my feelings (with words anyway), I've figured writing a blog might be the next best thing. I love reading the blogs of friends whom I am no longer able to see regularly so I thought maybe some of these friends would like to keep up with me as well. My feelings are always mixed on social networking so we'll see how this goes.

Thanks for reading.

"Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”~Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment