Monday, August 15, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 16: five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes

I am the worst blog challenge-er ever.  ugh.  Here's yesterday's post.

Newlywed: A Year in Review: One Year Later

Its our first anniversary!  I seriously cannot believe it has already been a year since our wedding.  Those five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes seriously flew by.  Its been a great year.  I adore my husband and absolutely love being married to him.  We had to work today so we celebrated over "our" weekend.  We went out to a very nice dinner at Il Mulino, an Italian trattoria (thanks to a gift certificate from my mother-in-law!) That same night, our friend was having a birthday celebration (Our anniversary falls on the same day as her birthday) so we went to a Atlantic Dance Hall after dinner to celebrate along with her. 
We then got to spend the rest of our weekend relaxing and enjoying getting to spend time together. Andddd using our anniversary gift.  Hubs got us (me) a Kindle!  I'm obsessed with it already.  We got it Friday and I've already read an entire book.
And then yesterday I came home to this.
And a beautiful card that make me cry.  My husband is seriously the best and I feel so lucky and blessed to have him.  This has definitely been the best year of my life and I'm looking forward to what the next year of our marriage with bring.  The best part is that whenever I look into my future everything is better because I know that I'll always have the love of my life by my side.

Thanks for reading.

BC16-8/14

No comments:

Post a Comment