Saturday, August 6, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 8: Looking forward

After my "writer's block" issue yesterday.  I've decided that I think doing a couple of "serial" blog posts might help me find some focus for my writing.  I have two in mind that I will begin as part of the challenge and hope to continue once this challenge is over.

1) Health, Wellness & Fitness
This series in particular will hopefully be on-going as there is always something to write about on these subjects.  They are very important to me and are things that I think about everyday.  I spend time doing research and implementing the things I learn on these topics into my life.  Although I am far from perfect when it comes the my health, wellness and fitness, it is very important to me.  I also feel it is important to share the things that I learn with others and hopefully help them improve theses areas of their lives as well.

2) Newlywed: A year in review
Since I wanted to blog throughout the entire first year of our marriage and I didn't, I guess blogging about it will have to suffice.  I wanted to document our first year in this way so that I would have the memories forever.  I also want to do it in case reading about the ups and downs of our first year might be beneficial to other couples beginning a marriage.  I absolutely love being married and want to share our first wonderful year with everyone.

If you have any other ideas for a series I could write on, please let me know.  I hope you'll enjoy these and that you'll keep me accountable to continue working on them.

Thanks for reading.

BC8-8/6

No comments:

Post a Comment